My neighbor already hate me but this time I really did nothing. So weird.
Now that I’m thinking about that night I want to play it on repeat, again and again. For it to never stop. It was just so perfect. Omg. Would not have change anything, not even for a second and the best thing is I hardly remember anything.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”